December 11, 2009

Happy

Every other word is happy and everything is happy at least according to Ryker. Its amazing how quickly he can learn new things. I taught him today that he's 2, at least he'll be two in 3 weeks by then he'll be able to do it on his own.

We're half way done! Today was the end of the semester for Ryan. He has 4 more months of school left. I thought a Master's degree program would be more demanding, but so far Ryan's been managing his time well. I'm so proud of him and all his hard work. This next semester Ryan will be doing an internship at two different agencies. It will be good to gain some different perspectives, but I think this semester will be more time consuming. We'll see how it goes.

Over Thanksgiving we had some family pictures taken. They turned out really good. My mother-in-law took them and I tried my hand at photo editing.







I love this one of Ryker kissing Snoopy!

5 comments:

Megs said...

Your family pics turned out beautiful!! Wow, time flies, only 4 months left, that's so exciting!!

KatobanBlessings said...

Wow , you guys have really fought your way through and its fianally paying off..we still have a ways to go but school does come to an end sometime(even if its for a season). You are a wonderful wife for supporting your hubby.
I love all the pictures..sooo good!
Merr Christmas!!

Megs said...

P.S. Please start spreading the word that Bishop and Sister Hall are having a 51st ward reunion at their house this summer!!

Rine Family said...

Bryanne, Ryker is a cutie.. you look beautiful!! glad life is going well for you and your little family.. love you.. Rhoda

Joanna said...

Cute pictures! Good luck with the last four months of school.