April 26, 2008

Our First Blog

Well this is all new to us, but I figured blogging would be a great way to keep in contact with the family so they could watch Ryker grow.

Ryker is now four months old, I can hardly believe how big he is now! He has started wearing 6-9 month clothing, he skipped a size altoghter. We love that little guy!

I'm back in school now, we started last Monday. I only have 14 credits left, but I'm going to take it slow. I only had 9 credits of actual class and 5 of an internship, so I figured I would finsih my classes on campus first. It seems like it won't be so bad juggling a family and finishing college...but we'll see.

Ryan is also in school but he is only taking one class and doing his internship. He is going to be pretty busy though, he's started his new job at Applebee as a server. Ryan and I are also starting to do real estate investing, we are still beginners but we are learning how to be successful. Well that's us, we'll post more later, love you all.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah, I'm so excited to be the first commenter!! Little Ryker is so cute, I wish I could squeeze his little cheeks, he's so cute. You are admirable, Bry, for getting your degree, it's something you'll never regret doing. Congrats to Ryan's new job too!

Mom Conkle said...

I love yove your new blog-it's exciting to see your pictures! Maybe I'll start one too!

The Ahue's said...

Ryker is so adorable, I cannot wait to see him!! I agree with Jen, getting my degree (even if I'm not using it) is a very rewarding feeling and you'll feel so proud of yourself for doing it.

Josh said...

Keep up the good blogging! I love these since I hardly get to see my nephews/nieces (not to mention my sis's). Ryker is adorable. Can't wait to see you in July...