May 8, 2008

Update

There hasn't been too much happening in the Duffin home. Ryker got his shots last week, it was sad but he didn't really cry too much. I started giving Ryker rice cereal, he hated it! So I'm going to hold off for awhile. He's also learning how to drink from a sippy cup, it's pretty cute.

This semester is going so slow, we are only 3 weeks into it and I'm already tried of it. But I'll be glad to be finished with classes. Ryan and I are starting to look into schools to earn our Master's degrees. We are looking at Boise State, it's affordable and they have a really good program that we can complete in a year. But, hopefully we don't end up in Idaho. I wish we were a little closer to some of my family. I am so excited about coming home in July and seeing everyone. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hang in there with school! Ryker is so cute...I can't wait to see him and you guys in a couple months!