July 20, 2008

Schools out for Summer!

Summer semester is finally over! We have a 7 week break till Fall semester. Tyler will be here this coming Fall semester. I'm excited to have Ty-guy around a little, some of my family nearby will be nice for a change. This Fall I am finishing up my classes and internship. I got an internship in Idaho Falls at Children Supportive Services, it's a partial care and it's one of two internships where you get paid. I have kind of already started, I have to do 15 hours of training before I can even start. But I think it will be a good experience.
Our garden is looking pretty good. Just about everything grew, our oinions didn't grow at all and only about half of our peas grew, but everything else is looking healthy. I'm excited about our melon! Melon is the best in the summertime.
Ryker Update: Ryker has a tooth! It hasn't been the most fun with him waking up a couple times each night but it has finally poked through! He is still attemping to crawl, he can get on all fours and rock back and forth and crawl backwards.
Ryker is getting more interested in books now, he reaches out when we read together and he likes to chew on them...well he likes to chew on everything.

3 comments:

Anna said...

That garden is impressive (good job you guys!). Ryker is a cutie. Hope y'all are doing well.

The Ahue's said...

I'm so jealous, I can't even grow flowers let alone produce!! I miss you guys-I wish we could get together more often. Ryan looks hilarious in that picture!!

Jenny said...

Your garden is huge! We came back from Canada and our zucchini were humongous, I'm thinking of entering it in the county fair (just kidding) Ryker is a cutie as always!