December 23, 2008

Divide and Conquer

Another Rexburg winter has arrived! We got a whole bunch of snow a few days ago and lots of wind. We couldn't get into our driveway or out. Luckily I have a big strong husband who loves to shovel snow, it took Ryan about 4 hours to dig us out. Ryker loves to look out the window and watch whats going on. Here he was banging on the window trying to get Daddy's attention.
Finally! Ryan did get some help from our neighbors who were kind enough to help.
This innocent little face has learned some new tricks. The other day I was giving him a bath, I looked away for a moment and he's fallen out of the tub! He has learned the art of climbing! He can climb on the couch, the dishwasher, and the bath tub. I just hope he doesn't figure out how to climb out of his crib too soon. He's a fun little guy and keeps me on my toes!

No comments: