December 6, 2008

Family Pictures!

I've been wanting to get family pictures done for a long time, so a couple of weeks ago Ryan's mom came up to Rexburg and took a few shots of us. These are some of the best ones!

We are doing well, I just finished off the semester. Friday was the last day of my internship, so I am basically done with the semester and college for awhile! I'm so glad that I'm finished with school, it has taken awhile but I'm proud to be a college graduate (not offically until April). We are getting ready for Christmas. We put up our Christmas tree last weekend and the few decorations that we have too. I thought Ryker would have a hard time staying away from the tree, but it seems like he hasn't even noticed it yet, I'll cross my fingers. We've started a family tradition last year, each December we read the book of Luke. Since there are 24 chapters its perfect for our count down to Christmas. Last year we made a popcorn string for our 2 foot tree, so this year Ryan was pretty excited to make an extra long popcorn string for a 6 foot size Chirstmas tree. It took him about 2 hours to string it and next year Ryker can help!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Picture turned out wonderful, I love the background, that's nice that you didn't have to spend mega bucks for family pics, we need to get one soon, maybe in the Spring when all the snow is gone...love ya, congrats on being a grad, what a great accomplishment especially with a little tyke running around!