May 13, 2008

New Pictures of Ryker

We finally got our camera back, so now I can post some new pictures of Ryker! We left our camera at my in-laws in American Falls in April, we haven't take any new pictures of him for almost a month! I've gone through picture withdrawls! I took some cute ones of him today and thought I would share them.



















Ryker always makes this face, by sucking in his bottom lip. And you can see our Chancho on the couch.













Ryker got some clothes from his cousin Jack and this puppy robe was so adorable!










Ryker loves to fly through the air!




















Sometimes I can't believe that I have little boy. He is so much fun and I love to watch him learn and grow! I don't really love that he sucks his thumb but I am hopeful that he'll stop sometime soon.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sam is sitting here looking at the pictures of Ryker and he says, "that's, that's, that's Sam's friend!", so cute.

The Ahue's said...

But he looks like that baby who's in that pampers commercial that almost makes me cry..