May 20, 2008

Sign Language


So I went to an enrichment activity to learn how to teach Ryker to sign. It's really cool! I just have to be consistant in signing to him so he can understand what the signs actually mean. Babies can sign as early 8 months, we'll see how it goes though.
We are getting ready to plant our garden this weekend, I hope that this year we can grow something besides corn and onions! Anyways, here are some pictures from this past weekend. Ryker discovered that the boy in the mirror is him, he thinks its pretty funny! He'll sit there and laugh and coo.




This one is for Grandma Conkle, Ryker looks really handsome in his new clothes....I love the little hat with this outfit!



















3 comments:

Jenny said...

AAWW! It kills me that I can't take him for the day and just love him to death, he is so cute! You two make cute kids! But man, aren't they a lot of work?

The Ahue's said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! He is so stinkin' cute. Is that red hair he has?? I miss Jackie being that little, they grow up so quickly. Bry and Ryan enjoy every moment because before you know it, they are almost 4 yrs old!!

Mom Conkle said...

What a cutie-he looks darling in his little outfit! I want to hold him now! Can't wait to see you all!