June 23, 2008

All Dressed Up

I promised Mom that I would post some pictures of Ryker in his church clothes. I think he is actually getting too big for this outfit but he is still really handsome. Ryker's hair is crazy, one half of his hair is long and wild.
Ryan got released from the Bishopric yesterday and we got a new Bishop. I think Ryan really enjoyed his calling and will miss working so closely with Bishop Hall.

So Ryker got this really cute hat for winter, but it was too big for him until now. I'm afraid that he will be too big for it come next winter so why not wear it a little now? He is so adorable in it!
The classic nose picking picture! I thought it looked pretty funny! Anyhow, we are doing really good now that the weather has been nicer.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

He is so cute, how's your garden doing? We put Miracle Grow on it every other week and the plants have gotten huge.
I love Ryker's hair, he is so cute. They do grow out of their clothes so fast, Dillon gets all hand-me-downs (he doesn't care), but I had to buy Sam all new clothes for the summer.

Debora King said...

What a pretty kid! He's so lovely!!!
Congrats for the wonderful kid you both made, he is just great!!!
Kisses from Brasil!