June 28, 2008

Ryker's Happy Half Birthday!


So today my little guy is 6 months old! I can hardly believe it! He is such a good baby that time has just flown by! Ryker now weighs 17.1 pounds and is 27.8 in. long. He is sitting up on his own for awhile now and still loves to play with Chancho. He is threatening to crawl, but I think I still have some time before I have to chase him everywhere. Ryker loves to eat rice and barley cereal but is having a hard time with carrots right now. He just spits it out all over himself.....but its still pretty fun to watch him even if he's making a mess.
Ryker has discovered his feet, it's my new favorite thing! He tries to suck on them but usually ends up rolling all the way over.
Ryker got his 6 month shots on yesterday and he was so good. He cried for maybe 3 or 4 minutes and was great the rest of the day. I'm glad he doesn't need anymore shots until December, I still hate having to watch him be stuck with a needle.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Um, Hello, could he be any cuter? You're killing me.

Whitney said...

Hi guys!!! Ryker is getting so big, and cute of course. That is fun you are going to Ohio
everyone will eat him up. If i had any advice, try sitting in the back it was the great to only bug people in front and the flight attendants can take really good care of you! They say you can bring a lot of baby stuff on... but i just dumped juice, food, made formula, everything before going through the gates... and was grateful when i watched it take 30 minutes for them to inspect someone elses formula... then i just made everything once we made it through. I am sure he will do awesome. I was totally terrified, but now i have no fear in taking Mak anywhere because it was such a good experience.