June 6, 2008

I applied for Graduation!

So, I applied for graduation today. I will be officially done with my college education on December 14, 2008. I just have to do an internship of 250 hours this fall. Ryan is going to take the fall off. He's going to work and watch Ryker while I'm at my internship (we didn't want to put Ryker in daycare). I wanted to walk with Ryan, so I won't get my diploma until April 2009. I am so excited to be done with school, I've decided that I just want to be a mommy. I miss Ryker so much while I'm in classes and that's only for 3 hour every other day!

The past couple of weeks I've had some serious lower back pain, so I went to the chiropractor. He took some x-rays and found that my pelvis was all twisted and my neck was all out of place. My back was so twisted that my left leg was significantly shorter and my lumbar spine was not lining up correctly. Sounds serious huh? Well he cracked me back in place and I'm pain free...well for now. I hate the feeling of being cracked into place, its horrible! The sound and the anticipation kills me. I really hope that I don't have to frequent the chiropractor in the future.

Ryker is sitting up now all by himself! I think the real reason he's sitting up is so he can get a better look at Chancho. He laughs so much when Chancho brushes past him, its so hilarious.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ug, sorry about your back pain Bryanne, hopefully it'll ease soon. I know when I was carrying Dillon all over (before he walked), I used to have the worst neckaches! The crazy things kids do to our bodies!
Congrats on graduating soon, the last semester is the hardest because you want to be done so badly. Love you!