June 11, 2008

Snow!



It actually snowed today! All morning in fact. In June! We haven't experienced summer weather yet this year. In the forecast, its suppose to get into the 80s next week...I'll believe it when I see it. Hopefully our garden will still bloom.
Anyhow, I thought that the weather was pretty crazy today, we haven't done much outdoors yet this summer. Ryan is a rock climber and so last summer he started teaching me how to climb, it pretty fun. I did realized that I have a slight fear of heights, last time I freaked out a little. Here are some pictures from last summer. It looks really cool, like I climbed super high but I'm probably only 15 feet from the ground.
I think I did good for my first time.
This is the picture where Ryan is trying to talk me into letting go and falling onto the rope...scary!
I just can't wait for summer to arrive!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I can feel your pain about the weather Bry, that is so not fair! We get a good day, followed by 10 disgustingly rainy days...LIFE! I never knew Ryan rock climbed, I tried it once, but all I ever came away with was really sore arms and a killer wedgie!

Margaret said...

Hi Bryanne--your baby is adorable! I'm sure your mom is looking forward to seeing him again. And congratulations on your upcoming graduation!